We are seeking enthusiastic and dedicated staff to pioneer new Green Pastures’ Partnerships in Manchester. If you want to see change in our nation for the Kingdom of God through the homeless being housed and their lives being restored, this could be the job for you!
Our Partnership Managers (PMs) have been serving faithfully bringing new Partners on board since 2010. Their focus has been a focus on Exempt Accommodation projects. Since that time we have grown to over 80 Partners with more than 1200 beds in total. As we were bringing more Partners on board we recognised the need to provide more projects directly ourselves. This is how Green Pastures began in Southport and is an area we want to continue to develop – thus GP Direct was born. Your role will be to establish both standard partner and GP Direct partners. These Partners will not lease the property from Green Pastures, rather Green Pastures will retain the sole financial responsibility of the properties and the partner will provide various levels of resident support and property management. Standard partner projects take responsibility for their whole project including lease payments to GP. These projects require more intense support of residents and are suitable for groups who have a clear objective, passion and ability for serving and operating their own project. The PM equips these potential partners unless already established.
Green Pastures exists to equip and release the Church to end homelessness in the UK, and we won't stop until that goal is achieved. We have more than 20 years experience, £40 million in investment, 80+ partners and more than 1200 people currently housed.
Every number points to what's at the heart of everything we do - people. We make a practical and impactful difference in the lives of those we house. We want to see lives transformed as residents find a relationship with Jesus. What are we missing? You.
On our journey towards ending homelessness in the UK, we can't wait to:
Be housing 2,000 people by 2024
Reach 100 Christian partnerships by 2021
See strengthened and continued growth of our partnerships
Witness continued growth and transformation in our residents, through Christ
Provide opportunities for increased meaningful activity of residents
Facilitate our partners working as one body - sharing expertise and resources as one family
1. The opportunity to work with a wide range of Churches and Charities
2. The freedom to take initiative in suggesting and growing new projects
3. The privilege of caring for current partners as they house the homeless
4. The excitement of pioneering the way as you inspire new partners to come on board
5. The thrill of being part of a growing organisation
6. The chance to play a key role in ending homelessness in the UK!
1. Caring for existing partners and equipping them to grow more projects
2. Commencing new partnerships with Churches and Christian charities to provide properties to house the homeless
3. Monitoring the new partner’s performance and the impact they are having on their residents
4. Encouraging new partners in their ministry and assisting them with the challenges they face
5. Liaising with the rest of the team to provide the most effective service
6. Managing resident care staff and supporting resident care volunteers in each project
7. Oversee and support Housing Benefit or Universal Credit applications
8. Oversee rents and manage rent arrears
9. Oversee properties maintenance & upgrades
1. Shows passion for the role
2. Takes the initiative and has a keen eye for detail
3. Has sales experience
4. Utilises strong interpersonal skills
5. Demonstrates a track record of starting new projects
6. Is able to problem solve without supervision
7. Has achieved 3 A Levels at grade C; or equivalent qualifications/ significant experience
8. Can manage multiple relationships and contacts efficiently
9. Is a confident public speaker
10. Has experience in lone working environments
11. Evidences knowledge and experience of the housing sector and homelessness
12. Has business experience (desirable)
13. Has experience growing a ministry (desirable)
14. Is a practicing Christian and will participate in and contribute to the spirituality of GP. The nature of the role makes this an occupational requirements (The Equality Acts 2010)
To apply, please click this link to request your Application Pack. On completion of this form you will be sent the application form. Please email your completed form, along with your CV to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us. We look forward to receiving your application. Interviews will take place in July 2021.
Applicants will be expected to be punctual, considerate to others and liaise with relevant agencies when required. You will attend national team meetings four times a year and travel expenses will be covered by Green Pastures. Due to our Christian motivation; ethos; and values, we worship and pray together regularly. You will need to be enthusiastic about participating in this.
You will receive a staff induction and clear guidance on the role. For the first 6 months there will be monthly reports to complete until your 6 month probation period has been passed. A specified training programme is followed by the Partnership Managers.