Restart provides a safe place to deal with life's challenges whilst positively looking towards the future. We provide:
- Support to ex-offenders who have been involved with the Criminal Justice System within the last two years
- Supported accommodation, helping individuals to achieve and maintain independent living
- Individually tailored training, volunteering and work placement opportunities
- Support to reconnect with family relationships whilst re-integrating into community life - Partnership working to reduce homelessness and re-offending
How we work:
- Restart houses vulnerable adults over the age of 21 who need support to maintain independent living.
- A comprehensive needs and risk assessment is carried out prior to acceptance into our service.
- Prospective clients will engage in tailor-made support which will help deal with life's challenges whilst looking forward to a positive future.
- Referrals can be accepted from the Prison Service before release, or from other partner organisations such as the Probation Service.
- All clients will receive support and assistance to settle into their new home. If released from prison, we will meet clients at the gate on the day of their release.