ENFG run 8 projects of which the Green Pastures house is only one:
1) The Sanctuary Project - a 6 bed emergency direct access facility for homeless people
2) Stepping Stones - move-on accommodation units
3) The Food Supply – Food Bank
4) The Cornerfield Café - daytime support and advice centre
5) The Community Re-paint - clothes and furniture recycling projects.
6) Recovery House – a 6-month residential rehabilitation project.
7) Dry House project - Green Pastures partnership project to offer stable move on accommodation for all moving on from the Recovery House project back into the wider community
8) Christians Against Poverty Job Club - and associated pre-employability training and 'back-to-work' schemes in conjunction with apprenticesupermarket.com